Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Little Helper

✿click to enlarge✿
 This is where my journey begins for me. I'm stepping my tiny feet into the blogging world. Today my adventure has led me to a place that felt so magical. I decided why not take a quick picture. Every pose that's shown in this post will be made by me {its so annoying when you cant adjust a pose}. The hair by Nani is one of my favorites. Its a two toned hair style that doesn't cut or clip into our mini bodies which is amazing. The shoes are rigged and only fits the toddleedoo baby. The bag by paper damsels is really pretty and easy to resize. I included either landmarks or direct marketplace links below so shopping will be easier. Even though this is a start I can't wait to take everyone along my tiny fashion adventures.



                           

                              ~Body~
Hair: [NANI] Tiffany.Hair (Brown) {x}
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE {x}
Eyes: [Buzz] Moka Eyes - Chocolate {x}
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.9.bb) {x}

                                ~Extra~
Pose: Little Helper {made by me {not for sale} ♥}

                                ~Worn~
Bag: Paper Damsels Clock Bag {x}
Dress: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Padgett Dress - Pink {x}
Shoes: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Rocking Horse Sandals - White {x}





                            Tunes

No comments:

Post a Comment