Saturday, September 15, 2018

✿Good Bye Summer✿

✿Click To Enlarge✿

Goodbye summer and hello fall. In just a few days the cove event will be open! The petal dress comes in 9 colors  with 8 commons and 1 rare (plus 1 ultra rare) and is also fitted for TD, Bebe, Tweenster, and the moppet body so there is a fit for everyone. While digging in my inventory I managed to find a pocket full of sunshine to help me end my summer. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but the hair does not include a hair base. It is just the ponytail in two different styles (I do have other post where I link hair bases that I may be using). All the decorations shown in this picture can be sized up or down (be creative as you like). I also wanted to pray that anyone that may be affected by the storm remains safe during and after its passing. Until next time♥


Decor:
+Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals [White Set] [x]

+Half-Deer+ Rainbow Neon Lights [Set of 3] [x]

[ba] Stone Garden Pavers Path[x]

{what next} Marlow Planters  [x]

Hair:
Tableau Vivant - Side pony - Black & Whites  [x]

Mesh Head:
*TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - SKY [x]

Mesh Body:
~ToddleeDoo - Baby [x]

Shoes:
Beau Bebe - Ribbon Sandals - TD Baby[x]

Worn:
#9 {SC} Petal Gacha- TD [x] @The Cove Event {Sept 17, 2018- Oct 15, 2018}

No comments:

Post a Comment