Wednesday, November 7, 2018

✿I Almost Had It!✿

✿Click To Enlarge✿
I almost had it! Until it slipped away... This will be a super quick post today . I ended up finding the cutest scarecrow outfit  from the Soda Pop Shop. This outfit comes with the overalls, hat, hair twigs, face applier,socks, and even a little crow buddy. There isn't any different color variations but I think it's amazing the way that it is. The last thing I want to talk about is the adorable skin Taylor from Baby Faces. This skin can be found at the Roselline Event until Nov. 15. So make sure to grab a demo or to get this skin for yourself it might become one of your favorites. As always Baby Faces skin tones range from very fair to very deep so there will always be a tone for someone. I hope you guys enjoyed this quick look. Buh Byeeeee~

Body:
*TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - MOON {x}

~ToddleeDoo - Baby {x}

Eyes:
{S0NG} :: Bubble // Honey Eye {x}

Hair:
Tram- G0819 hair {x}

Skin:
BF. Taylor BB 400 {x} @Roselline Event Oct 25- Nov 15

Worn:
! {sps} lil scarecrow {x}


No comments:

Post a Comment