Sunday, July 30, 2017

✿Wherever We Go✿

✿Click To Enlarge✿ 
This post was a post I wanted to post ages ago but my laptop was not having it. So I decided to finally post it now. For me I love Lolita inspired fashion I think its adorable. {My favorite styles are more of a modern, hime, and classic look {but I do like the other styles as well}}. Claire De Lune has made plenty things that I have probably over played the gatchas for. I do plan to post more post with darker skin shades. I got a cute skin from Dorks that I'm just waiting to blog lols. I won't make this post longer than it should be ♥. So buh bye .
✿Click To Enlarge✿ 

Accessories:
(Yummy) Satin Bow & Pearls Set - White {x}
{Clair De Fleur} Spring Bag [B] Cream {x}
Winter Ravens : Katie Crown GOLD {x}

Body:
*TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE {x}
~ToddleeDoo - Baby  {x}
Pukka // Au Naturel Eye Collection {x}
Ohai. Kawaii Bruise w/Band-aid {x}

Worn:
{Clair De Fleur} Spring Dress {B}RARE {x}
{lma} darling socks, neutral pack. {x}


{Clair De Fleur} Spring Shoes B Pink {x}

No comments:

Post a Comment