Tuesday, November 14, 2017

✿Ready For Takeoff✿

✿Click To Enlarge✿ 
               Good morning or evening wherever you are in the the world. Today is a post I wanted to post for a while now. I feel like I posted this look almost everywhere without actually blogging it. Even though it's not full on winter attire I had fun making the pose and playing around with it. I loved the glasses I was just a bit disappointed I couldn't make them look fall-ish. They are still super cute and includes a hud that allows you change the color of the flower petals, lens, the middle of the flower, and the frame itself. I found the Autumn dress from Lula Bell to be super adorable and I was tempted to buy the fatpack. Luckily included inside are sizes for toddledoo baby, kid, and a version for the bebe body so its something to wear for all in the mini community. These shoes by far were my favorite part! The Gladiator sandals from Lazo were super fun to play around with. You get so many color choices {especially if you buy the add on hud) not only that but for a fatpack the price was amazing! Finally down to the super adorable bag. The lolita in me was screaming I need this in real life. It was also something I could not resist and ended up getting the fatpack. If you are more tame when shopping than I am there are a total of six pastel colors (sky, peach, mint, lilac, cream, and blush) so maybe you might buy one or all who knows? I hope you enjoyed the look and until next time♥.

✿Click To Enlarge✿ 
Face:
ToddleeDoo- Baby Mesh Head #Bento - MOON {x}

Body:
ToddleeDoo - Baby {x}
Hair
/Wasabi Pills/ - Ginny  - B&W {x}

~Acessories~
Glasses:*elise*- Margherita Sunglasses {x}
Bag:~*Buglets*~ Lucy Bag [FATPACK] {x}
Rings: Paper Damsels Skye Bento Ring set {x}
{Lula Belle} Basic Knit Scarf  {x}
Event- Giving Thanks in the Kid Community Event Expo {x}
Duration - November 5th-November 18th

  ~Worn~
Dress:{Lula Belle} Autumn Dress - Crimson {x}
Event- Giving Thanks in the Kid Community Event Expo {x
Duration - November 5th-November 18th

~Shoes~
Shoes:~Lazo - Gladiator Shoes V2 - FATPACK {x}
~Lazo - Gladiator Shoes V2  - Add on {x}

No comments:

Post a Comment