Friday, February 10, 2017

Hey Stranger


✿click to enlarge✿
   Today I took a walk though the woods behind our house and I had to stop and say hello and goodbye to my deer friends. Even though my dad calls them "hobo deer" I still called them our forest neighbors. I also managed to grab some goodies from the Ninety-Nine event. The Kimono from {Clove} is truly adorable and fits well. The kimono does come in two sizes and many different styles (traditional or Disney princess inspired) but this one by far was my favorite. The Turducken platforms are amazing, they are easy to adjust if needed and they come in two versions (wood or plastic). I also just love the valentine polish from {Polish} every color screams from this set just Ava Rayne and I love them.Until next time my fashion adventuring buddies♥.

               ~Body~
Hair:Wasabi Pills-Drew Mesh Hair - B&W {x}
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE {x}
Eyes: [Buzz] Moka Eyes - Chocolate {x}
Body:~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.0) {x}
Lashes:Pukka  Au Naturel Eye Collection {x}
{Polished} NAILS - Valentine {x}
                         
                             ~Accessories~
Earrings:[HJ] Gold Hoop Earrings {x}
Bandaids: ::FY:: OMG I'm Bleeding! Bandaids

                                     ~Extra~
Pose: Hey Stranger {made by me {not for sale} ♥}

                           
   ~Worn~
Dress: {Clove} Kimono {Floral 3} @Ninety-Nine {x}
Shoes:Turducken -Platform Flipflops - Blue {x}

No comments:

Post a Comment