Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Show Goes On

 ✿Click To Enlarge✿
Over a hill and faraway somewhere deep in the mountains, I ended up caught in a snow storm! Besides that I believe this is the last of what I snagged from the ongoing events {not sure}. The ballerina outfit was nice but I guess I would prefer it in a different color {around the waist area there is a harsh black line}. So if you have a bendy ao or pose it may be more noticeable {I'm not sure if that is a problem with any of the other colors}. The ballerina shoes are rigged but not the bow so I used them to hide the peek-a-boo bits of the socks that tried to peep through. I love the fur stole from Dorks they are just the cutest. I think you can use these to dress up any outfit {or use them to protect yourself from a snow storm}. The fur stoles are gatchas and there are two machines {just in case you win the rare} but they re-sizable and didnt clip into my avatar at all how I thought it would. Oh one more thing you should know! The side pony is just what the name says it is... a side ponytail. You have add a hair base or just be creative {also its two versions as well}. So Until next time... buh bye.


                                                                                               ~Body~
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Side pony - Black & Whites
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE {x}
Body:~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.0) {x}

                                                                   ~Accessories~
Earrings:Izzie's - Bow & Pearl Earrings [x]
Fur: **DoRks** FurStole Silver [x] @ The Kids Circus

                                                                      ~Extra~
Pose: Little Dancer {made by me {not for sale} ♥!}

                                                                    ~Worn~

Dress: [Vk!] Outfit- Ballet Dance-White [x] @Color Me Cute
Socks: .The Blossom. Pinny socks -Grey [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment