Sunday, February 12, 2017

Shine Bright Little Star

✿click to enlarge✿
 Somehow I ended up on an adventure that led me straight to being home. I decided I wanted to redecorate my room but didn't know where to start. I was probably hungry because at the moment that controller looked more and more like a huge jellybean. I did make my way back to Ninety-Nine and to Hello Beautiful. I love this dress from tiptoes and wanted to blog it immediately. The fatpack was listed at a price you could not beat! My favorite color by law is pink and than every other color. so you can imagine how crazy I was planning on going with everything being either pink or well pink. For once I played a gatcha machines and the odds were in my favor. I normally have to spit out tons of lindens for any kind of common or rare. So when I snagged the controller I felt like I hit the lotto. It's not hud based but more so a click and change the colors type of controller. I won the strawberry Jorie Bow on my second go so I was pretty happy because it was actually the one I wanted. Despite the design in all the style of the bow reminds me of a little lolita and I personally love it. Even if I didnt win the rare I think I would have been content with any color (also its reisizable so yeah). For now this is bye, see you soon fashion adventurers.

                                                                             ~Body~
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Ameliya hair-White set {x}
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE {x}
Eyes: [Buzz] Moka Eyes - Chocolate {x}
Body:~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.0) {x}
Lashes:Pukka  Au Naturel Eye Collection {x}
{Polished} NAILS - Valentine {x}

                      ~Accessories~
Band-aid: RUT Nose Bandage {x}
Band-aid #2:Ohai. Kawaii Bruise w/Band-aid {x
Bows:{WF} Jorie Bow Strawberry {RARE}@Ninety-Nine {x}
Mouthie:{Babysteps/Snoggs} Snoggtendo Mouthie {RARE}@Hello Beautiful {x

                                     ~Extra~
Pose: Oh My! {made by me {not for sale} ♥}
  
                    ~Decor~
Tent: PILOT& Bee.bu - Pillow Palace [ALL] {x}
Mannequin: *AR* - Mannequin - Shabby Princess {x}
Music Box: *MishMish* Nostalgia Jewelry Box {x}

                                                                    ~Worn~
Dress: . tiptoes - Little Lady Dress - FP @Ninety-Nine {x}
Leggings: Turducken ToddleeDoo - PolkaDot Tights - {White} {x}
Shoes: { Clair de Lune } Crown Shoes White {Unrigged}{x}

No comments:

Post a Comment